Auction

8th Grade Parents:
It's that time of the year again for the Auction...hooray! So, I am asking you kindly for donations for the 8th grade basket. We had the idea of a "date night" basket. So, this could include movie tickets, gift certificates to restaurants, candles, movies, tickets to a show/concert, ext... anything that you might think would make for a good date night in Creston or anywhere! We will also accept monetary donations. Sally Woods has volunteered to put the basket together for us. Thanks Sally! You can give your donations to me, and I will pass them onto her. If you have any questions please let me know!
We are also throwing around a lot of cute ideas for our silent auction item; I am so excited to see the finished product!
See on the 5th of March!

Thanks so much!!


P.S. The 8th grade shirts are done. They are $15, once that is paid the kids can take them home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog