Christmas Masa

The Christmas masa was a success! We didn't get to Skype with Svetlana in class, but I am hoping during their study hall they will be able to. 

Here are some pictures of our big meal. Thank you to all the parents who purchased a little something for the meal and secret Santas! 

Okay, not so masa, but these are the windows from Barb's. They had SO much fun! And the windows turned out so cool.
Barb made me one with all the kid's initials on the little people. I have Ms S. on my dress. SO cute and a great way for me to remember these lovelies. Thanks Barb!

Christmas masa layout.

Boys telling me how they liked the taste of their hot tea. Looks like they liked it, or were just pretending to for me. 

Payton on the other hand didn't seem to like it. :) 

Getting ready to reveal secret Santas!! 
The boys are spending their time wisely by playing with hot wheels, that was given to Ayden by his Secret Santa. While I type this the whole class is positioned around the track racing the trucks. It is very intense racing happening. 

WHOBILATION! The 6th grade spent their Christmas week with the Grinch. Today we had a Whobilation where we played literary games based around the Grinch. At the end of class the kids voted on someone who was the cheeriest in the class. We had a tie! Briley and Jacob are new 2015 Cheermeisters. Congratulations guys!!! We had a lot of fun in class today. I especially like those that wore Grinchy colors! 




Along with our masa, we had a visitor today! Bubba Sorensen came to talk to the kids about the Freedom Rock and painting all the county rocks. He was a great speaker, and it was so interesting listening to him. Thanks so much Bubba!! 


He showed us some of his skills. I offered him to come teach middle school art, he politely declined. :) 

Bubba with the middle school. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog