Happy Second Week of School!

Hi there Parents!

Is everyone able to get onto their child's Google Classroom? If not, just shoot me an e-mail and I will help out.

Tomorrow is a Spirit Day so kids are allowed to wear those sweatpants if they bring $1. ALSO they are encouraged to wear their support for their favorite team, Iowa or Iowa State. I am SURE I will have a class of black and gold. :) :) :) Go Hawks!!

I am sending a permission slip home today for all 8th graders for their field trip next Friday to Panora. Please sign those and return. Remember this is a leadership retreat and they will need a sack lunch.

I think that is all for now.
Here is a picture to make you smile. The boys' first football game has them acting goofy. Goofier than usual that is... ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog