Field Trip

Here are a few photos of our 8th grade leadership retreat to the St. Thomas More Center in Panora. The kids had a lot of fun!

This year they got to go canoeing! I about had a heart attack, but it was fun!


My "drivers". I got to sit back and relax as these two paddled me around. It was perfect! :) 

Happy Campers!

Attempting to take an entire class selfie.

Being creepers in their rain jackets. 
Of course they have to dab. 








They were able to get everyone inside the square without touching the ropes! They did it pretty fast too!

One of the leadership courses was to walk on a wire while trusting your teammates to get you to the other side. 

Look at this gem! Garon found some sweet shades to add to his wardrobe. 

Helping each other out to climb the wall.

My babes!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog