Class Meeting

8th grade parents,
For our class meeting yesterday we did a little arts and crafts in the form of bracelet making. When I was younger, I would make friendship bracelets for my friends. These are a symbol of a lasting friendship. I thought it would be fun for the 8th grade to make "classmate bracelets" as a symbol of a lasting bond these kids seem to share. I want them to realize that they are a special class that should stick together and create a lasting relationship.
The girls picked a color, the boys picked a color, and I picked a color. We knotted the three colors together to make our bracelets. We are now sporting them on our ankles as a symbol of our class. Our goal is to have them on the whole year. The girls who are in dance competition thought ahead and made theirs a little bigger to slide off and on.
I think they turned out pretty cool, and it seemed like the 8th grade enjoyed making them!

Spencer and Hannah making their bracelets. Spence was less than impressed in getting his picture taken. Oh well. :) 

The finished product! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog