Catholic Schools Week

Catholic Schools Week!! 

Here are a few pictures of the girls from CSW. 
Of course the girls needed to look tough.

\
Then we tried to jump. Haha :) 

The girls and their pretty hair.

SUPER HEROES!! 

Now, I did take a video of the girls dancing their buns off at the talent show but I am unable to upload it because it is too big. I will keep trying though! 



We have been working on a "Girls Rule" video for months now. Here is the finished product! Rachel Wignall did most of the editing and photography was done by Tessa Powers. All of the girls did research for their pictures. The main point I hope they walked away with is that girls can do anything! I hope the girls know if they set their minds to something they will be able to accomplish it. Hope you like it! 

Also, reminder to the 8th grade parents, I am still accepting donations for the auction basket. We have received some money and the bag that we will use as our basket. Thank you to those who have donated already! In addition, the class and myself would like to thank the Walter's Family for donating the fire pit for our auction item. It will look great!!

7th grade: The 7th grade just finished their informative speeches/presentations. They all did a very nice job presenting! I am proud of all of them. It was a big project with a lot of work but they had fun! After their speech we went right into their unit 4 test. We just finished corrections yesterday and grades will be in by the weekend. They are all doing well on their comprehension portions! We need to work on a little grammar but that is for all classes! They also did a fabulous job at the talent show! Way to go 7th grade!!

6th grade: This class just wrote their first opinion essay. We worked on this step by step so they could really understand the process it takes to complete a good essay. Papers are difficult but they all do well on them! They will be champions at writing these papers by the time they head off to high school! They too just finished their unit 4 test. Their grades will also be into the grade book soon. I am waiting on a couple of students to complete their tests and send me their essays so as soon as that happens I will put the grades in. The next unit they will begin will be about poetry. I already heard some moans and groans so I will try to make this as painless as possible while they still learn a little something! 
 I loved their act for the talent show! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog