I forgot to mention that the 8th grade will be visiting Northwest Missouri State on Friday the 11th.

Also, 8th and 1st grade will be having their Mass together May 16th.

I just toured the Science Fair, and there were a lot of great ideas!
I was able to snap a few pictures just in case you weren't able to make it!

The Lap-a-thon was a hit! It was a little rainy, but we managed anyhow. Thank you to Chris Walter and Leslie Wurster for providing the Little Green Trailer for all of the kids. The Topical Snows were great!!








                                               The 7th grade drew graphic novels for the first half of
                                            their novel. I thought they were pretty cool so I took a couple
                                                                 of pictures to show you.






                                                                          Science Fair!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog